Tinnitus Conference 2023
Unable to make the Tinnitus Conference this year? Register for a post-conference ticket and receive all conference materials to watch on demand.
The five-day conference included the latest information and research from world leaders at the very forefront of tinnitus and tinnitus support.
The conference is aimed at professionals and researchers supporting people with tinnitus; from audiologists, ENTs, GPs, mental health professionals, peer support leaders, educators and PhD students.
- Hyperacusis in autism spectrum disorders
- Traumatic memories and bothersome tinnitus
- Tinnitus: At a crossroad between phantom perception and sleep
- Anxiety, depression, and symptom severity in patients with pulsatile and non-pulsatile tinnitus
- Tinnitus, sound intolerance, and mental health: the role of long-term occupational noise exposure
View the full agenda here.
Your post-conference ticket will provide you with access to all conference material until 19 December 2023.
All 20 sessions including the Q&As are subtitled.
“One of the best, most informative events I have attended EVER over the past 20+ years. Top class presenters, interesting subject matter and very well organised throughout. I cannot praise the organisers and staff enough”
“I was initially dreading to be part of a virtual conference at what I thought five days in a row in front of the screen experience. However, presentations have been spaced out so well and it was a very good and easy-to-follow flow. Thank you.”
For questions about the conference, please contact email@example.com.
With thanks to our headline sponsor