Become a member
Become a member of Tinnitus UK and receive up to £495 off tinnitus products and treatments
For £30 a year, members of Tinnitus UK can enjoy:
- A free 30 day trial of Oto’s Tinnitus Tune Out Package, a leading habituation program created by experts with tinnitus Worth £36
- Two FREE webinars on sleep and mindfulness from clinical psychologists Dr Laurence McKenna and Dr James Jackson Worth £5
- 15% off the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for Tinnitus E-Programme with Debbie Featherstone, Senior Associate at the Royal Society of Medicine Worth £49
- 15% off a Tinnitus Coaching Programme from audiologist and hearing aid dispenser, Johanna Carter, including hearing tests, sound therapy and other personalised therapies Worth £98
- 10% off the cost of a Lenire at Otologie Tinnitus Care device and fitting Worth £248
- 10% off Puretone products, from noise cancelling headphones to sound pillows and tinnitus therapy balls Worth up to £50
- 10% off virtual tinnitus coach, Tinnibot Worth £6
- £5 off our Complete Webinar Library, including seminars on anxiety management, earwax and hyperacusis from leading audiologists, ENT surgeons and clinic psychologists.
- Our annual Quiet magazine with exclusive updates on research, tinnitus-related health concerns and stories from other people with tinnitus.
Why become a member of Tinnitus UK?
As a member, you’ll help to fund our vital support services, helping thousands of people each year when the onset of their tinnitus has left them feeling confused and scared.
Your donation will also help to fund potentially lifechanging research into tinnitus treatments and cures. Providing a beacon of hope for the millions of people across the UK who are living with tinnitus each and every day.
Our members are also be able to shape our strategic priorities and influence the way we’re governed by voting for our trustees.
By becoming part of our often lifesaving membership, you’ll receive a whole host of exclusive benefits such as free access to habituation programs and apps, discounts on tinnitus-helping products, treatments and therapies, and exclusive access to our annual Quiet magazine.