Musicians’ Tinnitus Support Group
This group is for musicians and those in the entertainment industry who have tinnitus. Whether you’re struggling with your tinnitus or have been managing it well, we would love to see you in the group.
Please note that this is a peer support group. It is not a substitute for an individual tinnitus management plan and individual medical advice cannot be given at the meetings. Many people find it helpful to share their experiences with others and offer tips on what works for them.
Who should attend?
We have found that many people with tinnitus like to speak to others who have similar experience of tinnitus. That’s why this group is aimed at people who have a shared career that can make them more at risk of getting tinnitus.
- Anyone with tinnitus who has worked as a professional musician
- Musicians with tinnitus
Who will run the meeting?
- Jack Rubinacci – Tinnitus UK volunteer and musician
- Tim Bricheno – Tinnitus UK volunteer and musician
What do you need to attend?
- A computer, tablet, or smart phone with the Zoom app installed
- A willingness to participate and share experiences with others in the group