Tinnitus & Sound Sensitivity Support Group
Please note that as a peer support group, this is not a substitute for an individual tinnitus/hyperacusis management plan and individual medical advice cannot be given at the meetings. Many people find it helpful to share their experiences with others and offer tips on what works for them.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is struggling with tinnitus and hyperacusis
- Anyone with tinnitus and hyperacusis who is managing it and wants to share tips/advice with others
- Family members and/or friends of those attending are encouraged to join as well
Who will run the meeting?
- Bev Herne, an audiologist specialising in tinnitus and hyperacusis in the NHS and private sector
What do you need to attend?
- A computer, tablet, or smart phone with the Zoom app installed
- A willingness to participate and share experiences with others in the group
- A quiet place free from distractions and background noise to allow you to participate fully
- We ask that you have a look at the resources on the Event Page (there will be a link in your confirmation email)