Show us how you plug’em
Keep sharing your hearing protection selfies
Only 1 in 4 people use hearing protection whilst being exposed to noise that is too loud. We want that to be 4 in 4 – so during #TinnitusWeek we asked you to share your hearing protection selfies so everyone would know that when it’s loud, you plug’em.
And even though #TinnitusWeek is behind us – you can still keep sharing your selfies. Here’s what to do:
- Snap it – take pics of you, your friends, families, colleagues, pets wearing something to protect your hearing. Ear plugs, ear defenders, ear muffs – whatever you have!
- Share it – post on your socials, tag us and show us how you plug’em!
- Give it – donate £2 (or whatever you want/can) to Tinnitus UK so we can keep pushing for better hearing care across the UK.
How your fundraising helps
Our work is paid for by the generosity of supporters like you. For every £1 we receive, 91p goes directly to helping us to support people living with tinnitus.
Here’s how your fundraising will help us reach more people with tinnitus.
- £15 covers the cost of a helpline call
- £29 could cover the cost of a dedicated Tinnitus Support Advisor for an hour
- £50 could go towards helping us to identify pathways for future drugs research
- £110 will train a new helpline volunteer