Five New Year resolutions for 2024
New Year resolutions to help you tackle tinnitus
Happy New Year!
Have you made any resolutions yet this year? Here are our top five suggestions to help you live a better life with tinnitus.
- Relax – it is quite common to feel worried when you experience tinnitus. Relaxing and reducing stress can help to make tinnitus less noticeable. Check out our top tips on relaxation here: Relaxation – Tinnitus UK
- Wear your hearing aids – if you have hearing loss and have been prescribed hearing aids, the best thing you can do is to wear them. Read more about hearing aids and tinnitus here: Tinnitus and hearing aids – Tinnitus UK
- Talk to someone – it can be very helpful to talk to someone who understands how you are feeling. We support face-to-face support groups and run several online groups. Find out more here: Support groups – Tinnitus UK
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet – some people report that particular foods or drinks affect their tinnitus. Read our dietary guidance here: Tinnitus, food and drink – Tinnitus UK
- – for just £30 a year you will help to support our vital support services and receive discounts on tinnitus products and treatments – join today: Become a member – Tinnitus UK