Ulixy CBD Neon Cubes
Here we look at the claims for Ulixy CBD Neon Cubes.
CBD dietary supplement
Evidence of harm
Evidence that it is not effective
The makers claim
Ulixy CBD Neon Cubes “help in increasing the functionality of the Neuro receptors and thus can help with various problems”.
What is the treatment?
Ulixy CBD Neon Cubes are chewable gummie sweets.
What are the downsides of this treatment?
Animal models suggest that cannabinoids may promote the development of tinnitus .
Users of marijuana are more likely to experience tinnitus.
Has there been research into this treatment?
There are 10 relevant papers found with keywords tinnitus + cannabinoid in PubMed database.
What does the research say?
To date, there have been no systematic studies of the effects of cannabinoids on tinnitus in humans.
It is feasible that different cannabinoids may have different effects on tinnitus.
Very little research has been done, but the evidence so far suggests that cannabinoids may exacerbate tinnitus.
Licences for the use of CBD oil or hemp oil as a medicine have not yet been granted.
“Dietary supplements should not be recommended to treat tinnitus.”
Products containing CBD oil are legal in the UK, providing the content of a psychoactive component of cannabis (THC, tetrahydrocannabinol) is 0.2% or below.
Help us review more treatments
We review treatments like this so you are more informed about what's out there to treat tinnitus. Keep this service free by donating today.Give what you can
All online references accessed 16 November 2022 unless noted.
1. My Newsdesk. Ulixy CBD Neon Cubes Reviews & Complaints in USA: What is Price of Ulixy CBD Cubes 500MG? www.mynewsdesk.com/iexponet/pressreleases/ulixy-cbd-neon-cubes-reviews-and-complaints-in-usa-what-is-price-of-ulixy-cbd-cubes-500mg-3114652
2. Zheng Y, Reid P, Smith PF. Cannabinoid CB1 receptor agonists do not decrease, but may increase acoustic trauma-induced tinnitus in rats. Frontiers in Neurology (2015). https://doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2015.00060
3. Narwani V, Bourdillon A, Nalamada K, Manes RP, Hildrew DM. Does cannabis alleviate tinnitus? A review of the current literature. Laryngoscope Investigative Otolaryngology. (2020)
Oct 30;5(6):1147-1155. doi: 10.1002/
4. Qian ZJ, Alyono JC. An Association between marijuana use and tinnitus. American Journal of Otolaryngology.
(2020); 41(1): 102314. doi:10.1016/j.
5. Smith PF, Zheng Y. Cannabinoids, cannabinoid receptors and tinnitus. Hearing Research. (2016); 332 210-216.
6. Coelho C, Tyler R et al. Survey on the Effectiveness of Dietary Supplements to Treat Tinnitus. American Journal of Audiology. (2016) 25(3): 184-205