Online Tinnitus Support Group – Second Wednesday
Second Wednesday Tinnitus Support Group
This is a peer support group that meets on the second Wednesday of every month.
Please note that as a peer support group, this is not a substitute for an individual tinnitus management plan and individual medical advice cannot be given at the meetings. Many people find it helpful to share their experiences with others and offer tips on what works for them.
If you already attend another Tinnitus UK online tinnitus support group, we ask that you not register for additional groups – this will allow others to join as space is limited. If you wish to switch to this group, please let us know!
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is struggling with their tinnitus
- Anyone with tinnitus who is managing it and wants to share tips/advice with others
- Family members and/or friends of those attending are encouraged to join as well
Who will run the meeting?
- Darren, Tinnitus UK Volunteer
What do you need to attend?
- A computer, tablet, or smart phone with the Zoom app installed
- A willingness to participate and share experiences with others in the group
- We ask that you look at the resources on the Event Page